Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Heat, Edsa Shangrila

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My friend R had 50% off vouchers at any restaurant in Edsa Shangrila Hotel. She's been having dinners at Summer Palace and Heat for a few days now as the vouchers expire on June 30. Today I had lunch with her at Heat, 50% off of course. I brought along my little girl who enjoyed tasting all the desserts.

 R being very chatty, got the chef to cook up the cold prawns. He came up with this cooked with some spices. Good but a little sweet for my taste.

The first round I got Spinach soup with Tofu, Duck, and dimsum.


Round 2 I got some Sushi, Lechon Kawali, Eggplants and Green Mangoes with Shrimp Paste

Round 3, Beef Rendang (not that good), more Lechon Kawali (really crispy skin) and assorted hard and soft cheeses and bread.


 A waiter had this delight prepared for us. Shrimp with Lemon Butter Sauce. Yum!

My 2 year old loved the Chocolate Fondue. I did too!

  Mangoes, bananas,and blueberry with cream

 Creme Brulee, Mango Cheesecake and Panna Cotta

 Happy faces and happy tummies  :)

Chocolate lipstick anyone?






Regular price of lunch buffet at Heat is about P1,400++. We paid P1,600 for both of us and not charge for the dessert critiquing toddler.

7 comments:

[pinkc00kies],  June 30, 2011 at 5:20 AM  

loved looking at the desserts!!

kat,  July 2, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

wow! all food look so deli..love that chocolate lipstick of the little princes hehe.

Thanks for the FTF visit @ kat-in-the-kitchen

Luna Miranda,  July 2, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

i'd go for the prawns, no question about it.:p drooling for the last three desserts.

?FoodTripFriday?,  July 2, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

i want all those with Shrimps! lol!

Cheerful,  July 2, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

wow, everything looks delicious! i'll go with the prawns and these sweets, makes me crave for some now! yummy! have a great weekend! :)

Dhemz,  July 3, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

tsalap...oh my!

Tetcha,  July 4, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

What a fabulous lunch you had there, and the little girl really enjoyed her dessert! Happy FTF: Here's my entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/07/food-trip-friday-taberna-barcelona-tapas-y-vino/

Post a Comment

Share |