Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My First Completed Crochet Project

Monday, September 22, 2008

I used to do some crocheting years ago but I've never completed any of my projects. I would get bored with it and move on the something else. Lately my interest in crocheting has been renewed. I searched online for a simple pattern that would be useful to me and easily finished to keep my interest going.

I finished this wrist bag in one week. Useful to put my wallet and mobile phone in during lunchtime forays to the mall.


There are so many nice patterns online and am downloading everything that I find doable looking for my next project.

3 comments:

Bambi September 23, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

uy galing! congrats on your finished project (^_^)

Marjie September 26, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

hey....nice work girl. I was into crocheting once when I was a kid, but I never kept up with it. this...however, is worth giving it another try.

cheers...
~m

Anonymous,  March 21, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.

Post a Comment

Share |