Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Yaya Relief

Monday, May 30, 2011

I had written about my difficulties with the Twerp's yaya and how I'm looking for a suitable replacement. Finally, we did. Rather, her first caregiver who's my cousin came back. She took care of Via when she was a month old until about 7 months. She had to leave because she was given a job at her hometown's municipal office. She has children so I understand that she prefers to be with her family. However, her paycheck was not regular and she decided to resign from that job. Lucky for us.



I had not realized how much stress the previous yaya was giving me. I even had to have physical therapy for my neck and shoulders because the muscles have become bunched from stress. I am so relieved and feel so much better that Via is in good hands.

4 comments:

lina May 30, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Glad to hear replacement has been found and that your stress has lessen. :)

Bex May 30, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Welcome back, Neneng!!!

Catherine May 31, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Wonderful! Peace of mind is a blessing. Catherine

Tetcha June 2, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

I think it's a lot better to have relatives care for your kids because you are assured that they will really look after your baby's well-being. Oh, by the way, I noticed you have been commenting on my very old posts. I have migrated to WordPress last February or March, I think, and you must have been seeing my old blog, which is now blogspot.com after I moved to WP. Anyways, here's the URL: http://www.pensivethoughts.com. I now also have a food blog: http://www.delightmyappetite.com. Hope you can visit, too! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Share |