Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

2011 Starbucks Diary

Friday, November 12, 2010


Started collecting stickers for my 2011 Starbucks Diary today. I got the Peppermint Mocha (love it!) and my friends, who donated their stickers got, Americano and another Peppermint Mocha. I don't have pictures of the diaries but they were on display. I like the one with the red velvet cover. I hope I get more sticker donations. There's a Starbucks in the library at work and if I hang around there I just might complete my sticker requirement with minimal cashout  :)

4 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com November 12, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

I got one sticker palang ... tataba na naman tayo dito lol
xoxo
MrsM

HiPnCooLMoMMa November 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

i stopped collecting stickers a few years back, i realized aba laking kaltas sa budget, butas bulsa

jellybelly November 15, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Oo nga Mrs M :)

Girlie, kaya nga mega istambay lang abang ng gusto mag donate sticker hihihi

Deborah November 18, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Love stickers and star bucks coffee! Would love to see your diary cover.

Post a Comment

Share |