Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

It's Not Fat, Just Big Bones

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I had my unruly, wavy hair "relaxed" last week which took almost 3 hours. I got to read a lot of old magazines in the salon and wanted to share what I read in Women's Health about how to determine whether your body build is small, medium or large frame. 


Just take a tape measure and measure your wrist. 
  • 5.25 - 6 inches is small frame
  • 6 - 6.25 inches is medium frame
  • over 6.25 is big frame
Mine measured 5 inches which makes me small frame which means I need to lose a lot more weight than I thought. More work at the gym for me. My friend Bex' wrist was just a tad over 6.25 so I told her she can always say, I'm not fat, I'm just big boned.

6 comments:

StaLira August 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

and I am overweight, too...waaaaa sucks! it's hard to lose weight.

TastedulVoyage

margheritarocks,  August 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Oh! :)

zh3en22 August 21, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

wow, nice, i measured mine was 6.5 which makes me medium frame,,... but i look so big, maybe because of my height, lol

Michelle August 22, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

i am very small boned as well AND short. I need to be very careful!

Post a Comment

Share |