Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Yaku Japanese Grill

Friday, November 26, 2010

A friend at work is migrating to Canada and our lunch group had it's farewell lunch for her at Yaku Japanese Grill at the 3rd floor of the Podium. It was a happy affair with lots of reminiscing and laughter. This was my first time to dine at Yaku and I was pleasantly surprised that the food was good and the prices reasonable. The servings were small but there was enough for everyone to have a taste. The best thing is we felt full but not stuffed after.


Enoki Bacon

Yakiniku

Aspara Bacon

  Ebi Tempura

Ankake Tofu

Rice with beef toppings (I forgot what it's called in the menu)

Yakimeshi Rice

Yasay Itame

Butabara

Negima

A photo to remember our farewell lunch taken at Segafredo where we had our coffee and dessert. We all had identical orders: Coffee with Frozen Braso de Mercedes.

9 comments:

Marana November 26, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

everything in here are really yummy,

Noobfoodie

Verna Luga November 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

sis, love Japanese food in however it is prepared... thanks for dropping by.

cheerful November 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

everything looks delicious...i'm sure you enjoyed the food, its a feast! happy friday and all the best for your friend! :)

lina November 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

All the best to your friend. :)

I love Japanese food and those sure make me drool! :D

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ November 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Good Luck to your friend, and let me be the one who greet her, Welcome to Canada! :)

guiltless grub November 27, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

a whole lot of food...love coffee and brazos too.

arlene November 28, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

HJ treated us out for lunch last Friday also at Yaku. Then we had coffee din at segafredo, ordered din braso de mercedes!

Unknown November 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

My husband and I love Japanse habachi and Japanese grilled food. Your yummy pics make me drool.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com December 4, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

I have tried to eat there once and it was ok. I haven't been back to Podium in such a long time though ; (
xoxo
MrsM

Post a Comment

Share |