Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Pediatric Dentist

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yesterday I visited my office dentist to have my teeth cleaned. I had an appointment with the one who comes only once a week, sort of a reliever for the other dentists. She told me I was brushing my teeth wrong which caused abrasions on some teeth. This reminded me that I needed to get Via's teeth checked. I asked her if she knew of a good pediatric dentist. She opened her white coat to show her name on the scrubs she was wearing under. It said under her name, "Pediatric Dentist." What a great coincidence! I had thought it would be hard to find one because I've never heard of dentists for children before. So I asked for her card and made a mental note to bring the Twerp soon.

I've been concerned for a while about Via's teeth because she now has a full set for her age. I've read that milk formula is the number one culprit for tooth decay in children. I've been obsessive about brushing Via's teeth but she always has to have milk before going to sleep at night and there's no chance of brushing her teeth again. I can't give her water because the moment she finishes her milk, she's fast asleep. Haven't been able to cure her of that habit. I'm thankful that her teeth doesn't show any signs of damage yet.

5 comments:

Evan's Mom August 26, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

It's good to start a regular dental checkup for her at this early age. It will help to maintain her perfect smile :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa August 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

will it be Via's first trip to the dentist? sana it will be a pleasant experience

Zezebel August 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Hahahahaha....
love the way she smile....

jellybelly August 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Evan's Mom: I know, actually the dentist said I should have had her check when she turned one but it's not too late :)

Girlie: first pa lang, di ko nadadala e. worried nga ako baka mag inarte

Z: i like her smile too :)

zh3en22 August 28, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

so cute, ...sa niece ko, she's 5 months old, nag start na tumubo ipin nya.

Post a Comment

Share |