Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Food Inc.

Monday, February 15, 2010

P and I watched this oscar-nominated documentary last night and it's enough to make me not want to eat meat ever again. Eeeeewww! And the chickens, they all looked so pitiful. It's amazing how technology can do so much and how profit can get people to think up of new ways to do things like McDonald's did way back then.

It's perfect for me though because it will help me with healthy eating and hopefully lose the 10 pounds that just won't let go.

3 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com February 15, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Hey I think I saw already what you just watched. Makes me flinch now that I saw your post because I remember how cruel the companies are especially to chicken. As far as I can remember, I was not able to finished the whole film.
I am now eating veggie salad in the morning to lose a few pounds but I think cutting off rice in my meal will lose the extra ponds faster.
xoxo

jellybelly February 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

girlie, maybe not toatlly vegan. just that for now i can't bring myself to eat the meat in the fridge talaga. i dunno...

Post a Comment

Share |