Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Keep Them Coming

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Even before Via was born, friends and relatives have been giving me baby stuff. Brand new or hand me downs, everything welcome, I'm not choosy :)  I have not had to spend a lot for her clothes, toys and other stuff. Until now the gifts keep coming. Via still has shoes in reserve and clothes that are still too big to wear. Yesterday, I went to pick up another package sent by an aunt in LA through a friend.


The little twerp loves gifts and opening them. She was even happier to see the contents and tried everything on immediately. Thank you Tita C!

4 comments:

lina May 26, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

What generous people you have around you. :)

jellybelly May 26, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Yes, I'm ever so thankful to have them :)

carinamodella May 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

lucky little twerp for those free cutie stuffs

Anonymous,  May 28, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

Swerte naman ni Via......and all of those stuff are pink....hehehe....a girl's favorite color.

Post a Comment

Share |