Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Amici at the Atrium, SM Megamall

Friday, October 14, 2011

Last Friday, my friend Pearl and I wanted to treat ourselves to a nice lunch. But where? We seemed to have gone through all the food places in SM Megamall. Then she said, I'd like to eat pasta. That decided it! I suddenly remembered Amici at the SM Megamall Atrium. It's been ages since I last ate there. I was also in the mood for gelato :)


I had Spinach Ravioli, I think it's new. Wasn't on the menu last time. I forgot how much, about P230. Yummy, I loved that it was creamy with some sprinkling of parmesan cheese, love cheese. The waiter placed it at the center of our table, he thought it was for sharing. I said, no I don't share, it's just for me  :)


Photobucket


 


We did share this Al Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza), P290. Did I say I looooove cheese?


Photobucket


 


Pearl had Spaghetti Al Pomodoro, P175. I like that one too.


Photobucket


 


Of course, must not forget my gelato, Mint with Chocolate, one scoop, P60.


Photobucket


 


Pearl had Choco with Nuts.


Photobucket


 

I also had iced tea, bottomless at P90 and Pearl has a coke. Always happy to eat at Amici. Linking up with Food Trip Friday!
FTFBadge

18 comments:

kat-in-the-kitchen October 14, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

sarappp!! kakagutom...I miss eating at Megamall. That was my sanctuary for a decade..lol. Visiting from FTF. Hope you could visit mine.

lina October 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

You are making me HUNGRY!!!!! LOL

Clarissa October 14, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Drooling over the ravioli and I love anything with cheese too!!yum!yum!

http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-post.html

Happy FTF!

imriz October 15, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

want to try the ravioli and two scoops of gelato for me please:)

Ces October 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

yummy dishes! the spinach ravioli sounds healthy, too! need to try it someday :-)

Tetcha October 15, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Amici is one of our favorite places to dine, too, and we're also cheese lovers! Thanks for visiting my FTF entry!

Dhemz October 15, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

drooling! haven't tried that kind of ravioli...very interesting!

Krafty Max October 16, 2011 at 2:32 AM  

Hop'n by from Hop Along Friday Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

Krafty Max Originals

Rebecca R,  October 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Yumm-Y!!

I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

Jenn October 16, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

My sister has been telling me about Amici, but I still haven't tried it. That cheese pizza is something I want to taste!

Hopping from Food Trip Friday.

Lainy October 16, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Whew! That is just sinfully delicious! Grabeh! Tulo laway nako dito, LOL!

Thanks for swinging by at scottzprinces.net

See yah!

UMI October 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

Wow! That looks really delicious! :D

Foodies Galore October 17, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

That pizza's oozing with cheese! I love lotsa cheese too! I'll try this when I'm in the vicinity. Thanks!

Visiting from FTF :)

margheritarocks,  October 18, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

bakit hindi ako kasama dito???

admin,  October 18, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

Errr....dunno...spur of the moment?

Health and food October 23, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

and a lot of foods here....yay! following you in google..
http://www.theeuroblog.com

Post a Comment

Share |