Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

TGIF with The Green Tomato

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Most everyone I know look forward to Fridays especially if they've had a tough week at work. My friends and I were especially looking forward to a get together after some of them came back from a trip to Hong Kong. We have a great system for traveling with friends. Everyone who's going on the trip put money in a "pot" which will be spending money of the group for the entire trip. Someone is assigned treasurer and does the budgeting. It works out great. Anyway, they had money left over and decided to treat the whole group to pizza to unwind after work.

We all met at our office cafeteria after work and ordered pizza from The Green Tomato.

Four Cheese with Cheddar, Mozzarella, Feta and Parmesan with Pesto. This is my favorite! So yummy and cheesy  :)

Photobucket


Margherita with fresh tomato slices and pesto. A little trivia, Margherita is what I wanted to name the Twerp but Daddy had other ideas. He was appalled! He said, how could I name our baby after pizza. Her name should mean something. So he named the Twerp and she ended up with very, very long name full of meaning :D

Photobucket


Pepperoni Feast with pepperoni, onions and bell peppers. Good, pepperoni is always good.

Photobucket


I brought along the Asti Martini my boss gave me last Christmas. It's been in my office drawer for so long.

Photobucket


We had a great time, talking about their recent trip and planning next year's trip. Voting is still open for Singapore, Taiwan or Hong Kong again. I voted Singapore because I want to bring the Twerp to Universal Studios. Crossing my fingers!

Photobucket


The Green Tomato, 6th Level Shangrila Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila

 

10 comments:

Bambs dear July 6, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Aww I envy your group :razz:

Its so much fun to travel with friends and I miss that.

Mel Avila Alarilla July 6, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

Eating three special gourmet pizzas with a bottle of martini tops them all any time. I really love pizzas especially pepperoni and different kinds of cheese. Your group seems to have the best times of your lives, eating and vacationing at times. Thanks for the post. God bless you always. :razz: :smile: :grin: :lol: :roll:

lina July 6, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

What fun! :smile:

Hope you and your daughter will go to Universal Studios! :grin:

Spanish Pinay July 7, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Thanks for dropping by my site! :)

Margherita may be a famous pizza name but it actually is the same as Margarita and is an italian word which means daisy. Marghertia is a nice name :) Although here in Spain, when someone says someone is being margarita, that means someone is being masungit LOL

Enjoy your travels! Lucky, lucky you ;-)

Spanish Pinay

anne July 7, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Silly me, I thought its a tomato, tomato lol I never thought it is a pizza. Hehehe anyway thanks for dropping by

bingkaycoy July 7, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

Ang saya naman ninyo....wow planning for a group tour. Well , I love mozzarella cheese but I am not fond of pizza..perhaps because I ate too much of them as meals when I was working as a nanny for years.

carinamodella July 7, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

i love pizza! looking forward to see more pictures on your travel with your little one.

The Pepperrific Life July 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

I haven't had pizza in a while, and those look yummy! I especially want to try the pesto cheese pizza.

daisy July 11, 2011 at 5:55 AM  

sarap naman ng pizza! gusto ko tuloy kumain :)

u8mypinkcookies July 31, 2011 at 5:25 AM  

havent tried their pizza but the pasta is yummmmy :grin:

Post a Comment

Share |