Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Back to Short Hair

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've been wearing my hair short for years but once in a while I get the urge to grow it out. And that's what I did after giving birth last December. My hair is wavy/curly and it's awful when it's in that awkward growing out stage. I endured it and had my hair relaxed in June when it was about chin length. I used L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense shampoo, conditioner and anti-frizz serum. It really tamed my hair. It's now October and I can put my hair up in a ponytail. But I cannot stand it anymore! It's heavy, takes longer to dry and sticks to my nape. And long hair is a nono around babies. The li'l twerp likes to pull strands of my hair....hard! It hurts!


Today I had it in a ponytail again and got a headache. It was too tight. Enough of this when I don't really know how to style long hair nor do I have the patience for it. So I went to Jesi Mendez in Robinson's Galleria after work and had it cut short. What a relief!


The stylist was trying to get me to color my hair too. I told her I had never had my hair colored. So she showed my different shades and how it would look. I wasn't convinced just yet. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa October 16, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

i got mine as short as yours too, walang hirap mag ayos

jellybelly October 16, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

oo nga, once you've had short hair, perwisyo na talaga ang long hair :)

margheritarocks,  October 16, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Let's color our hair together!!!

Post a Comment

Share |