Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

A Dozen Red Roses

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've always thought that giving flowers was a waste of money. Better to give chocolates or have dinner in a nice restaurant. Probably because I never got any flowers hahahaha....


Yesterday, P gave me a dozen red roses for my birthday. Wow...it's nice pala to get flowers :) I didn't have a vase to put them in so I improvised and used a jar.

He also wanted to have dinner in a nice restaurant. However, the TV was showing badminton matches from the Beijing Olympics and we wanted to follow the Taufik/Wong Choong Han match through the livescore. We had food delivered instead from Max.

I would always be the one ordering whenever we wanted food delivered as he had difficulty communicating with the order taker through the phone. But last night I wanted him to do the ordering. It's more special I told him. He had no choice.....hahaha......took him a while but it turned out alright.
p.s.-taufik lost :(


2 comments:

Bambi August 12, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

yeah, sometimes it's nice to get flowers kahit sandali lang e lanta na siya =P sweet (^_^)

Claire August 14, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

sweety puffs! danda naman. :-) hope your day has happy.

Post a Comment

Share |