Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Tough Question #3

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Mom, why did you and Daddy have S-E-X?

Huh?

Thought bubble: What the fudge should I say??? I have to answer the question. I can't just ignore it! Think! Think! I can't take too long thinking about it.....hmmmm.....

Me: Well Via, when two people love each other, one way they express that love is through sex.

Via: Don't say it! Why are you saying S-E-X?

Me: What's wrong with saying sex?

Via: Eeeeeewwww, it makes me want to barf! So why did you and Daddy have S-E-X?

Me: I already told you. Sex is something God created for a man and a woman to express their love for each other. But...only after getting married because if it is before marriage, it is a sin.

Via: Tell me the story of how you met Daddy again...

Okay... (anything to get off that topic) :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |