Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Goodbye Preschool! Hello Big School!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I always thought I would be proud of whatever my little girl accomplishes but I was surprised at the rush of pride that I felt when I read the email from her school.

"Congratulations! Just to let you know that Via has been chosen to do the speech for the graduation....."

Suddenly I'm oblivious to everything but the feeling of bursting pride. There are no awards given out at Via's preschool. The school follows the concept of all kids are special in their own ways. Instead, students who have performed well or excelled are given special roles during graduation. There are four special roles: two students for the leading roles in the musical production, one student to do the Invocation and one student to make the graduation speech.

video

Congratulations Via! Mommy and Daddy are so very proud of you!

Via has also been accepted at our chosen big school. It was all or nothing because we haven't applied anywhere else. So on to the next chapter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |