Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

The Twerp Interview

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I copied this from a blog I visited called This Life's Beautiful Moments. I thought her interview with her son was very cute. So I interviewed the Twerp because I was curious what her answers would be.

What is your name?

- Via

Your full name?

- V-I-A. K_____ V_____ L_______-S_____ H_______ S____

How old are you?

- 4  years old.

What is your favorite movie?

- Fairy. Fairytale Barbie. (There's no movie with that title but she has a lot of Barbie vids. Must be one of them).
What is your favorite color?

- Purple and pink.

What is your favorite animal?

- Uh... I think ponies.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

- Uh...strawberries.

Who is your bestfriend?

- Samantha.

Who is your favorite big person?

- You (Mommy).

What is your favorite toy?

- It's a....it's a (opens the door to our bedroom and looks outside to where her toys are kept)....a balloon!

What are you afraid of?

- Monsters.

What kind of monsters?

- A scary one like this... (makes clawing motions with with hands and roaring)....like that.

What is your favorite song?

- Angelina ballerina....Angelina ballerina (singing while doing pirouettes).

What is your favorite book?

- It's a princess book.

Which princess book?

- Rapunzel (and then goes on to start telling a story). Once upon a time, Princess Rapunzel lived in a beautiful castle. That's my favorite story.

How old is Mommy?

- Um.... 20?

How old is Daddy?

- Uh...he's 18?

What is your favorite food?

- My favorite is rolls, the one we ate before going to Yuri's birthday. (That would be deep fried vegetable spring rolls which she finished all by herself, about 8 pieces).

What do you want to be when you grow up?

- Uh, I want to be a princess.

I thought you wanted to be a doctor?

- Wait...when I'm 4 years old, I want to be a doctor. When I'm 20 years old, I will be the Mommy dragon. (What?!)


38 comments:

Rose February 12, 2013 at 3:20 AM  

Hahaha! OMG the twerp is hilarious. I should do this to my kids too. :)

Jellybelly,  February 12, 2013 at 6:38 PM  

Natuwa ako sa interview in that blog I visited so I copied it. Nakakatawa.

Khim February 13, 2013 at 7:39 AM  

What's Mommy dragon? I laughed at that part. :) Cute little girl.

Khim February 13, 2013 at 7:44 AM  

An interview with some kids (like this) will really make your day. :) I wonder how do boys with the same age answer the questions.

Farida February 13, 2013 at 7:54 AM  

Her responses were cute especially when you asked about your hubby's age and yours. Try asking her too why the sky is blue or the grass green. You'll be surprised to find out how she'll reason out. I once asked this to my now 10-year old nephew :)

BTW, I love Angelina Ballerina too :)

Daddy Allan February 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM  

Kakatuwa naman mga sagot ni twerp. Especially the last question. hehehe

Pinay Ricamora February 13, 2013 at 4:33 PM  

How enjoyable... especially what they think of us, parents! I want to do the interview with my son... now that he is 16!!!

reese February 13, 2013 at 5:51 PM  

ahaha... she wants to be a mommy dragon! via is so cute...

anne lei February 13, 2013 at 8:51 PM  

natawa ako sa Mommy Dragon. What does she mean?

Dominique Goh February 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM  

Love her candid answers. My girl loves purple and pink too!!

Mommy Maye February 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM  

It's really great to converse to kids no. It makes us feel young and they imagination is so cute. hehe

Mommy Maye

Growing Up With Bea February 14, 2013 at 12:33 AM  

nakakatuwa naman to, love Via's answers. Mommy dragon talaga?

try ko din kay Bea =)

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:10 AM  

thats a good idea! in the next interview :)

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:11 AM  

i have no idea :) she likes the show how to tame your dragon. maybe from there.

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM  

hahaha his answers will be more measured.

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM  

i guess all little girls do :)

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM  

i have no idea. she watches how to train your dragon and play dragon shadows with our hands instead of birds. baka yun :)

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:17 AM  

that blog i got this from, it's a little boy. cute

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:20 AM  

i hope she doesn't mean na ako e mommy dragon because i'm 20 :)

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 3:21 AM  

ay talaga :)

Jhari February 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM  

I like this idea. Will do this with my 4 year old as well and let's see what she'll answer. A videoblog entry will be good on this :) Thanks for sharing sis.

Jellybelly,  February 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM  

Yes, a video would be even funnier. Will watch out for your post :)

Rosemarie/Gven-Rose February 14, 2013 at 6:12 PM  

hahahaha... that is what we called hilarious answer from a 4 years old kid... kakatuwa naman

Rizza February 15, 2013 at 1:48 AM  

Hahaha! Super cute! I luv these sweet moments with the kiddos!

aby February 15, 2013 at 6:57 PM  

hahaha. i remember the show, kid says the darnest things. so cute, mommy and daddy are so young pla. hehehe

mommy dragon? -- it really made me laugh. so cute!

ceemee February 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM  

This is a cool way to have a conversation with our children, to know what they think about. I should try this one day!

Aileen February 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

Hahaha! Kids are really amusing. I think Via is a very clever girl. :-)

Marie February 16, 2013 at 12:46 AM  

So cute. Little girls do love pink and purple and Barbie and fairies and ponies. Sigh, reminds me of my now two teeners who used to be little girls too

Jellybelly,  February 16, 2013 at 3:48 AM  

Little girls are fun :)

Jellybelly,  February 16, 2013 at 3:48 AM  

Thank you :)

Jellybelly,  February 16, 2013 at 3:49 AM  

Yes, I was really curious what was going on in her heead :)

Jellybelly,  February 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM  

I was surprised with the Mommy dragon bit :)

tet February 17, 2013 at 2:42 AM  

coolet! hahahaha.. cute cute :)

tyna February 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM  

hahahha. very cute answers. i think its a great idea to do that to kids and see what they have to say.

January February 19, 2013 at 6:02 AM  

hehehe.. nakakatuwa naman. I to do the same with my kid. :)

promding chamimay February 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM  

i just read another blog today about another tot talk... hihihihi im excited for my boy's tot years!!! :D nakakaloka... mommy dragon??? hahaha! wagas!

Pearl February 21, 2013 at 6:06 PM  

hahaha! you are the Mommy Dragon! Idol ka nya :-)

Post a Comment

Share |