Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Brave

Thursday, August 30, 2012

One movie that's been long awaited by the Twerp to watch is Brave. When we watched Madagascar last July, it was Brave that we were intending to see. I didn't realize it won't be showing until August 2. So we contented ourselves with Madagascar. It was funny.

Photobucket



When Brave hit the theaters, Daddy was already here and we all got to watch it together as a family. All the more fun. I loved the movie.  Great  lesson for both mothers and daughters. Communication should always be kept open without judging each other. I love Merlida's character and hope Via sees her as a role model instead of Barbie :)

13 comments:

jenifer balatico August 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

hahaha ang kyut ^^. I also have a pix like this *pero walang wig* hehehe :))

Daddy Allan August 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

It's been a long time since I last watched a movie. maybe the next time I will watch a movie is when Matt can be already allowed in movie house. (visit from BCB)

hanny =) August 31, 2012 at 1:57 AM  

she so cute, just like my daughter...hope we could watch it too with the whole family

Spanish Pinay August 31, 2012 at 2:53 AM  

Ah, I've been looking forward to watching movie with our little one.. pero I really think she's still too young. Baka mainip and masayang ang binayad sa movie hehe

Spanish Pinay

Dominique@Dominique's Desk August 31, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

My kids love watching Brave too..they watched it last week with their grandparents at the movies.

Gerilen August 31, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

havent watch madagascar3 nor this brave anime film,just saw the trailer and i think this is a good family movie :) best part is u relax and watch a film while teaching the kids the moral of the film :)

Gaylee September 1, 2012 at 3:57 PM  

We haven't seen that movie yet. I'll ask hubby to download it one of these days. I just hope my boys will like it. They are still crazy with the Cars 2 movie that they keep playing it over and over again.

Lalah September 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

I am going to let Sophia watch this. This movie seems interesting :)

Jellybelly,  September 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM  

Good one for mothers and daughters as there's a lesson there for us :)

Jellybelly,  September 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

My daughter loved cars too :) especially Lightning McQueen!

Shadz September 3, 2012 at 6:52 AM  

I've heard good reviews about Brave, but I wasn't able to catch it in the cinemas. Palabas pa ba? That character Merlida nga has been quoted by several friends on Facebook. :)

Mommy Maye September 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM  

Haha! Cute naman! Like the curly wig :)

Jellybelly,  September 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM  

Wala na yata. DVD na lang :) I love tomboyish heroines.

Post a Comment

Share |