Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

August is the Month We Celebrate the Filipino Language

Monday, August 6, 2012

During the month of August in most schools, there are activities that celebrate the Filipino language. There is also a Linggo ng Wika (Language Week). In Via's pre-school, they were asked to wear the traditional Philippine national dress every Friday. I got the whole ensemble at Kultura in Megamall. I was surprised that the price was reasonable considering I got the whole shebang including bakya.

Photobucket


 


I feel so lucky to have found a purple dress because it's Via's favorite color and I was doubtful that she would wear a different colored dress.


 

6 comments:

Sam August 16, 2012 at 1:25 PM  

She's so cute. I love the color. Ganda talaga bihisan pag girl!

anne lei August 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

sometimes i do lurk at kultura since this store is selling various gift items and souvenirs. it is definitely hard to find such terno nowadays for children. Buti na lang you tried the store.

Jellybelly,  August 16, 2012 at 11:51 PM  

Now August is almost over, I see there tiny ternos and barongs everywhere :)

Krizza September 2, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

Love that Filipiniana costume. A great way to showcase our Filipino culture. :)

Post a Comment

Share |