Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

The Twerp's First Day at Pre-School

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The big day is finally here! Via's first day in pre-school. Was she excited? I think Mommy was more excited :) It's a milestone after all. I wasn't planning on buying her anything but at the last minute I thought, why not get her a backpack to put her things in. She had to bring a pillow, toothbrush and toothpaste, change of clothes and a notepad. So I bought her a Barbie backpack. She's crazy about Barbie right now.  Here she is on our way to school with her back pack on and her snack box. She has chocolate milk, water, baby pancakes (which I made) and slice apple for her snack.


Photobucket


Photobucket


 


We were told that uniforms (t-shirts) were already available. I didn't know they had a uniform. So we bought a couple. She didn't like it though. Via prefers wearing dresses.


Photobucket


 


This is the play area where children can play before and after class. A lot of them do stay a little bit to play. Via loves it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


 


Since I took the day off, we headed to the mall after lunch and watched a movie, Madagascar 3. Do you know that we were the only ones in the theater? There was nobody else. It's kind of scary but after the movie started I forgot about it and enjoyed the movie with Via.


Photobucket

6 comments:

The Joyful Crafter June 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM  

I have a baby girl and she's turning 3 this November but we decided not to send her to school yet until maybe next school year, when she's a little bigger. I can't wait for that day too -- to see her in her 1st school uniform all ready to go to school. Aaaahhh, the joys of motherhood ?

Rosemarie_Pinay Singlemom June 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

Its normal for us mommies to be more excited than your kids. I remember my sons first day in school I was uber excited then...

Jellybelly,  June 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

Yes indeed!

Pearl June 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

First day of school is always fun --- more fun for mommies, I think :-) just like me when my kids were young. I also make sure that I allot 2 days of leave on the 1st & 2nd day of school (imagine, 2 days!). Actually, until now, Faye still asked me if I was planning to take a leave (but that was because she didn't want to ride the school bus, she wanted me to drive her to school --- and no cameras please, mommy, hahaha!)

Jellybelly,  June 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

Two days! Mas excited ka pala sa kin :)

verna,  June 27, 2012 at 11:16 PM  

Awww. I love it when moms just wont miss their kids 1st day in school, for the world. Our kids firsts are always a big deal to us.

Post a Comment

Share |