Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

There's Nothing Wrong with My Eye Mommy

Monday, April 30, 2012

I took Via to a pedia opthalmologist to get her eyes checked. She's been squinting and closing her left eye when pointing at something in a distance. My friend K told me about her nephew who watched TV from the corner of his eye and it turned out he needed glasses. I took time off from work to bring her to the opthalmologist. I didn't know there was a pedia opthalmologist. We were referred to one instead of the regular opthalmologist. Gee, the medical profession is getting very specialized.

I didn't really think there was anything wrong with Via's eyes but it's better to be sure and catch it early if there is something wrong. Good eyesight is very important. I started wearing glasses when I was in second grade. I don't want her to wear glasses at young age like me. I guess that's why I don't drive. I don't want to miscalculate distances on the road and end up having an accident. Getting a license is easy especially with a dmv drivers manual. It's driving in real life with all the traffic and crazy motorists that worries me.

Via's check up went well and as always, she was a good patient and was able to read all the letters she was asked to read.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tests were done which all turned out normal. So nothing to worry about.

1 comments:

lina May 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

Good to know that there is nothing wrong with Via's eye.

Post a Comment

Share |