Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Hello Summer!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's that time of the year to go to the beach, wear shorts, flip flops and sandals. I do love summer despite the heat because you get to wear really casual clothes and wear sandals. Via will get to wear her pink swimsuit more often. She loves a dip in the pool but we don't get to do it often because the pool is always freezing and I hate being cold. Daddy is better. He's the one who always goes swimming with Via. I love kids swimsuits. Why can't they make bigger versions of them :)




Now that I'm wearing sandals more, I'm much more aware of the state of my toenails. I don't often go for mani/pedi because I get impatient sitting in a salon. Also, the reason why I've never colored my hair, never go for rebonding and whatnot. I can't stand sitting there in the salon or nail polish shop waiting for my turn and waiting again while it's being done. Anyway, since I've discovered that Via's caregiver who's actually a cousin, knows how to do mani/pedi and cut hair, I've become interested in nail polish. For starters, I put something neutral but now that it's summer, I want to try deeper colors.

I've been looking at nail polish colors on the internet instead of going to the mall and I can across julep maven. I love the colors. They're perfect for summer. But they also have neutral colors that I like which are also perfect for french manicures.

I'm thinking of putting polish on Via's toenails as well but Daddy might have a fit :) Maybe when she's a little older. For now, she's having fun checking out the colors and trying to do her nails and copying what I'm doing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |