Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Super Bowl of China, Gateway Mall

Friday, December 23, 2011

FTFBadge

So I had lunch yesterday with my friend Nono with the Twerp tagging along. Via and I took the MRT to Cubao and met Nono at the Gateway Mall. I let Nono decide where to eat since she was more familiar with the place. I had only one condition. The restaurant must have it's own restroom because the Twerp almost always needs to go to the restroom when eating out. She chose to eat at Super Bowl of China. We were given Shrimp crackers as soon as we sat at our table and they kept filling it up. The Twerp ended up eating four bowls of those Shrimp Crackers.

Hakaw (P125)

Photobucket



Pork Ribs with Spicy Salt (P285)

Photobucket



Steamed Fish Fillet with Garlic (P265)

Photobucket



Yang Chow Fried Rice (P210)

Photobucket

Via's Mango Shake (P90)

Photobucket

Chinese food is always great and Super Bowl of China at Gateway Mall had really good service. Linking this up with Food Trip Friday.

After lunch, we took time to buy this snap on watch at the bazaar on the top floor of Farmer's Plaza. I wanted to buy them in Greenhills when I finally decided to buy them, it was getting crowded and difficult to move around. Good thing. I got 2 of these for P145 with batteries thrown in. These were P100 each at Greenhills. The purple one for Via and a pink one for her cousin who's with us for the holidays.

Photobucket



Photobucket



We stopped by Megamall to buy her cousin a gift, then Via had a couple rounds at the Merrygoround. Dropped by my office to wrap the gift, then headed home. Via loves to run now and she was running along the sidewalk on our way home. She was going too fast and next thing I knew, she was face down on the sidewalk and crying so loud. Her first scratched knees.

Photobucket Photobucket

Of course when I told P about it, he had to see photos. They don't look so bad but she kept on pointing at them later, showing anyone who would listen.

Happy Weekend everyone!

17 comments:

Joy felizardo December 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

Oh no! the poor thing! Kids ought to learn their lessons? Good thing you had the nice foods at Super bowl!

Dhemz December 23, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

super sarap nang orders nyo...yum! wawa naman...she got her first scratched/bruises....:(

ang mahal kaya nang snap watches dito...$9 and up.

imriz December 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

thanks for visiting my FTF on another site:)
i used to remember my late FIL's words when i would get anxious seeing my kids got bruises and all; sabi nia, "let them experience pain, so when they get older, they would know how to carry failures and took them as inspiration to make the next step better."

have a blast this Christmas.

lina December 24, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

Hope all the scratches Via gotten from her fall get better soon. I guess she'll still be "showing off" her bruises for the time being. xD

Jamie December 24, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

Thanks for the follow and awesome watch!! I'm following you back! :o)

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

All Natural Katie December 24, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

I have never heard of shrimp crackers, but they sound really good.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am taking a look around yours!

Camille December 24, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Aww, those bruises look painful! I hope they get better soon.

Lisa December 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

I hope those scraped knees get better soon! Looks like you had quite a nice meal though :)

I found your blog through the Friday blog hop and I'm stopping by to say hi! If you have a chance, please visit my blog as well.

~Lisa
http://msmarvelproject.wordpress.com

u8mypinkcookies December 24, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

i like their bday noodles!! sis loves the siomai!

Tetcha December 24, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Ouch for those scratched knees! I hope she's feeling a lot better now. We've been to Super Bowl several times already; it's one of my and my friends' fave places to visit. Happy FTF!

Luna Miranda December 25, 2011 at 5:13 AM  

aww, poor baby! i was a nervous wreck when i was babysitting for my nephews when they were toddlers. i was always exhausted after watching them for a few hours.
Super Bowl is also a fave Chinese chow place for me and my friends. love the fish fillet.

raya December 26, 2011 at 3:03 AM  

everything looks so yummy! thanks for the visit... and sorry it has taken some time for me to return the favor. Merry Christmas... and I am sorry about that bruised knee. Hope she is better now.

Jessica Cassidy December 26, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

yum...looks very delish :-) I love the buffet, perfect for the weekend :-) Visiting for FTF, hope that you can return the favor too.

mommynuts December 26, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

Everything is so yummy that my tummy is craving again and I just had my heavy lunch.. I want to have and taste Hakaw..:)

Lesa December 29, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

Wow, that looks so much better than the Chinese food in US malls. Wish I could try every dish!
Thanks for the FTF visit.

FoodTripFriday December 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

I will certainly go foodtripping one of this days at Gateway Mall!

kat-in-the-kitchen December 30, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

wow...ang sasarap ng foods... wawa naman si Via, may bruises....pero normal lang yan sa kids...hehe late visit from FTF sis, sorry.

Post a Comment

Share |