Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

The Twerp's Goodies Haul

Friday, September 30, 2011

Whenever I bring my daughter to the office, my bosses and co-workers just love to give her cookies, chocolates, anything they think she will like. Her haul this time will probably last her a month if Mommy can help herself not eating the chocolates  :)


Photobucket


One boss was passing by my workstation when he saw Via.  Oh, the Princess is here! he said. I'll get her cookies from the Commissary, butter cookies okay with her?  :) Then a Japanese boss saw her and said I have goodies from Japan, it's healthy and good for her. Another boss also rushed to the Commissary and got her 4 chocolate bars! And they all took some time talking with her. It helps her improve her sociability.  Now she doesn't cry when other people try to carry her and she remembers some of Mommy's friends and gives them a kiss when she sees them. Her favorite seems to be Tita Becky for now  :)


Happy weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Pearl September 30, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Tita Becky???? How about her one and only Ninang!

margheritarocks,  September 30, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

@Pearl: Samahan mo kasi sa Cha Time lagi para may familiarity :)

arlene September 30, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

kelan kaya nya ako magiging favorite?

admin,  October 1, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

@ Pearl: Selos naman si Ninang :)
@ Becky: You bribed her with Cha Time ;-)
@Arlene: Favorite ka ni Bea!

Kitty Kate October 1, 2011 at 2:34 AM  

Chocolates are indeed tempting... Got to hold on your self-control or it would not really lasts long hehehe! Thanks for visiting A Slice of Kate.

Tetcha October 1, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

I used to buy that for my little boy, too, but he eats only one type of cookie from the can; the rest, he gives to everybody in the house. Thanks for visiting my FTF entry!

lina October 1, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

Oh my! She sure has a lot of yummylicous goodies! :)

Dhemz October 1, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

hehhehe...goodies haul indeed...ang dami kaya...salap!

mommy nuts October 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

cookies are kid's best friend siguro,even adults.. hihi.. love it.
thanks for stopping by at my entry. :)

Clarissa October 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Indeed tempting!Pati si mommy eh nakikikain din^_^Yummy goodies!

Thanks for dropping by!Happy Sunday^_^

LadyD October 3, 2011 at 4:18 AM  

So many bright colored packages of sweet treats. I'm glad you found me. I'm following you back! :=)

The Pepperrific Life October 6, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

I'd do anything for one of those butter cookies right now. I am so famished!

Ruby Travelling October 23, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

hubby loves cookies..for sure this one too!

Post a Comment

Share |