Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

The Twerp at 33 Months

Monday, September 26, 2011

A friend's toddler went through a "belt" phase. His daughter wanted to wear a belt with everything. I guess this is the age when toddlers get obsessed with certain things or behavior. Via is obsessed with being a ballerina from watching Angelina Ballerina. She calls her dresses tutu and her sneakers, ballet shoes. That will be the theme of her birthday party and I will buy her a tutu and ballet shoes for her birthday. But for now, she's happy with her sneakers/ballet shoes.


 


Photobucket


 


She likes these shoes because she can walk on tiptoe like a ballerina as it's hard rubber on the toe part.  She wears them everywhere even at home. She only takes them off when she goes to bed or taking a bath.


A photo of her at the park in her pajamas standing on tiptoe.


 


Photobucket


 


I wish I could document everything she does. Most of it are amusing and some surprises me with her understanding. Another development is that she reads out the letters in words. I've been teaching her how a letter sounds like. So when we read, I spell out the word then read it by how each letter sounds. As in B-A-B-Y. Buh Ah Buh e....BABY! This morning at breakfast, she was buttering her bread when she read out the letters of the brand of butter.


 


Photobucket


 


D-A-R-I  C-R-E-M-E


Now read it out Via, I said. So she read it out:  Buh buh TTER! So much for my reading lessons  :)

6 comments:

lina September 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

So cute when she read the "DariCreme" as butter. :)

She's a total girl. That's for sure. Because what girl wouldn't be forever in liking shoes? ^^

Menopausal New Mom September 27, 2011 at 4:03 AM  

That's so funny about the belt. My daughter started that exact same thing this morning. I had to tuck in a long shirt so she could show off her buckle Lol!

Thanks for finding me, I dropped by to follow you :)

nicole September 29, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

His Unfailing Love October 1, 2011 at 4:03 AM  

She is so cute and sweet. Thanks for the visit. Blessings!

Blogger Broadcast October 3, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

how cute, following you on Google FF.

Post a Comment

Share |