Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Happy Easter!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Via and I spent Easter Sunday with my friends. Two birthdays were celebrated with a wonderful lunch at M's sister's new house. We planned to go to the wake of another friend's father who passed away last Wednesday. Our friend would be flying in from the US in the morning so we estimated she would be at the wake in the afternoon. We spent the time chatting and catching up with each other while killing time.

I wish I took photos of the house. I loved the high ceiling in the living room and, although it wasn't very big, it look roomy enough with a big backyard. It would be nice to be a homeowner again. Not that I'm planning to buy property anytime soon but I was thinking if I would buy property it would be a condo. Now with all these earthquakes and that lovely house, I'm changing my mind. Anyway, we feasted on these yummy, yummy home made food.



Seafood Paella

Beef Mechado

Stuffed Chicken. This is super delicious.

Steamed shrimps

 It took Via a long time to get warmed up to people and then only with this little boy, my friend's son.

Whenever he moved, she was sure to follow pushing up close to him.


I enrolled Via in pre-school summer classes to get him used to be around people. She's been doing alright in class, allowing herself to be left alone. However, in other situations such as yesterday, she was still clingy and didn't really warm up to other people. I hope in time she'll get over it.

5 comments:

lina April 25, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

Wow! What a great celebration. Those yummy food.

I'm sure Via is just shy. Now that she enters kindie (pre-kindie?), she'll be more outgoing in no time. :)

jellybelly April 25, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Hi Lina, I sure hope so. I was painfully shy growing up and I don't want Via to be like me :)

carinamodella April 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

kakatuwa naman si little twerp...ang cute talga!

jellybelly April 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

@Carina: mahilig na sa boys!

I Love-Hate America by Bing April 27, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Yea, in time she will get over that shyness. There are kids like that and I was like her and when I reached 1st grade, I transformed into a social butterfly.

Post a Comment

Share |