Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

I Went Shopping with my Toddler

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

.....and was not able to buy a single item on my list! I knew it wouldn't work but I wanted to bring her along. I took the day off from work to have lunch with my best friend from elementary and do some shopping for Via's birthday.

We took the MRT to Cubao where my friend worked. My officemate gave Via her birthday present early -

 



a toy cellphone. As I took her picture with my mobile phone, she also "took pictures" with her toy mobile phone.

After lunch we headed to the mall to do some shopping. However, Via kept running here and there every time she saw something interesting. All I did was chase after her especially in the toy store. She loved this piano.


Gives me an idea of what to get for her birthday gift. I hope it's not too expensive. Wasn't able to check the price. We went home tired and accomplished just one thing - buying her loot bags. I will have to make another trip to the mall by myself next time for the loot.



5 comments:

Russ December 1, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

She is adorable. But you can not go shopping with a toddler. They will always rein terror on you. Have to go by yourself.

Our Life As Parents December 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

hi sis.. the same goes for my toddler. everytime we have to do the groceries with her, we cannot let her walk around because she grabs anything she fancies.

carinamodella December 7, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

she looks so behaved while in the train.

jellybelly December 9, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Russ: I know shopping wouldn't work but I didn't have the heart to leave her at home :)

Meretrisha: She can fill the shopping cart with her grocery items :)

Carina: She's well behaved most of the time, wag lang sa toy store :)

The Painted Veil December 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Happy Belated birthday Via. Oh my you are a smart one and a beauty!

Our youngest has two little ones now out of five and she takes them everywhere.

Jonah, 2 going on 3 is always a nightmare. I don't know how in the world she stands it all the time.

It's a good thing I am the grandmother and not mom. After a month I was ready to leave and wait for the next visit.

My hat's off to all of you mothers with toddlers!

Hope you have a great day!
Jackie:-)

Post a Comment

Share |