Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

TGIF

Friday, September 24, 2010

It's been a crazy week and I'm truly glad it's Friday! I really need a respite from work. Adding to that is our badminton club's dual meet with another company and I've had to help out in scheduling the games and arranging the line up. My first time to do so. I didn't realize it involved so much work. 

I know today will be super toxic and thankfully we can dress casual on Fridays. I deliberately chose to wear comfortable clothing like these "aladdin pants" that my friend Bex brought back for me from Bangkok. My flats from Liz Claiborne adds just the touch to make it right for the office.

What I love about my get up today is that it can easily transition for a nightout, a casual nightout that is.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa September 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

love the outfit, Ish and Josh call it the MC Hammer pants, I call it that way na din =)

Post a Comment

Share |