Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Pink!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

When I was pregnant and shopping for newborn things for my daughter, I avoided pink like the plague. I never liked pink. Instead I chose yellows and greens and blues. No matter, she still had tons of pink clothes because most of the gifts she got were pink. Because of that, I think it's growing on me. I surprised myself and bought her a pink dress recently.


Then she got a playsuit and shoes from Grandma and my cousin in the US. Both were pink and I loved them. I'm now liking pink, dark pink that is. I still don't like the baby pink stuff.


Funny because Via only knows the color blue and nothing else. My dislike might be rubbing off on her.

3 comments:

awalkthroughlife September 18, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

i love pink for my little girl as well. i'm sure your little Via would look good with the dress and the matching shoes..

HiPnCooLMoMMa September 20, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

i've always loved pink, all shades of pink in fact. ganda kaya Soya!

Zezebel September 23, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Your blog colour also pink jellybelly. Hehehehehe....

Post a Comment

Share |