Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

The First Time

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Been telling the Twerp for the last couple of months that whenever she feels like doodoo or weewee to let us know and go sit on her potty. Well she's been telling us she's doodoo but always after the fact. Or she says she's going doodoo and we get her seated on her potty but nothing comes out.

Last Sunday, I heard her tell yaya that she's doodoo again. Yaya asked her, are you doodoo? are you sure? but not really leading her to her potty. Yaya must have thought it was another false alarm. So when she was ignored, she came to find me and said, Mommy...doodoo..doodoo. I looked in her diaper but found nothing. Nevertheless, she kept saying doodoo so we went to the bathroom and I got her seated in her potty. She was holding a comb in her right hand and an ipod on her left. She didn't let go of the items in her hands but when she sat in her potty she screwed up her mouth and started pushing all the time gripping the comb and ipod very tightly. After a while I heard a plop! Sure enough, the plop was poo. She finally did it! I was so happy with her and showered her with praises. I hope she remembers to do it again until it becomes a habit.

6 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa August 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

sus buti hindi na smash ang iPod, LOL

zezebel August 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Hahahahaha....
I want to wewe too.
Missed my niece. She also have her own language.

lina August 5, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Yeay for her. She is such a good little girl. :)

jellybelly August 6, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Update on potty training: she used her potty to poo again last night! *clap* *clap* *clap* :D

Post a Comment

Share |