Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Breakfast on Sundays

Monday, August 2, 2010

Having a big breakfast on a Sunday morning is one of my favorite things to do. Sipping coffee slowly, reading the newspaper and just whiling the morning away. I got to do it yesterday. Daddy had hospital duty early morning and the Twerp and I walked him outside. When he left, Via and I took a walk looking for a place to have breakfast. 

Pancake house was closed so we walked on and ended up at the Podium. Given the choice of Cafe Breton, Starbucks and UCC Cafe, I chose UCC.

I had the Filipino Breakfast Medley (longanisa, tocino, tapa with scrambled egg, fried rice and Japanese salad). It also came with freshy squeezed orange juice. I ordered a cup of warm milk for Via in case she wanted milk. We shared the meal with Via eating the scrambled egg.




I'm so happy that she knows how to behave in a restaurant. We always take her along whenever we eat out and let her feed herself so she got used to it.

I highly recommend breakfast at UCC Cafe at the Podium. The food is so good and worth the price. The place had a decent number of diners for breakfast, mostly families with kids and expats.

9 comments:

margheritarocks,  August 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Scrambled egg lang ang pinakain mo? And you ate meat? Isn't that unfair for her? Tsk tsk tsk.

Meikah August 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

She's a well-behaved kid! :) I love breakfast meals in restos, too. hehehe

HiPnCooLMoMMa August 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

wow, big breakie, at si Mommy lahat kumain =)

* Michael * August 2, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

She is so cute and well behaved!

Anyway, thanks for your linky love for my Top EC link! Appreciated and will visit your blog as frequent as possible!

lina August 4, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

She is so well behaved, I guess you won't have any problem dining out. :)

And she's soooo cute too! :)

The breakfast looks yummy.

MommaLira August 5, 2010 at 6:25 AM  

that's my kind of kid. Someone who won't make a show in a crowd.

Anyway, I am drooling and I want that sausage or is it chorizo?

jellybelly August 5, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

@Michael: Thanks for always visiting my blog.

@Lina: I'm happy that we can bring her anywhere with us. I hate to leave her home.

@MommaLira: It's longaniza, the sweet kind. It's really my kinda breakfast but to have it everyday will make me very fat :)

*MrsMartinez* August 5, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Via is cute here in the pic. I don't like the slow service in UCC. But I am glad you had a great time!
xoxo

jellybelly August 6, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

@MrsMartinez: Talaga slow ang service? I guess because it was a Sunday few diners mejo okay ang service :)

Post a Comment

Share |