Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

What the Twerp had for Breakfast

Saturday, July 24, 2010

We are running out of breakfast ideas especially when Daddy strictly wants the Twerp to eat no meat or processed food. She gets tired of eating the same things over and over like cereals, oatmeal, raisin bread or egg. Today I thought of having grilled cheese for breakfast. Actually, Daddy is also against cheese but I think it's healthy food, a good source of calcium. A baby can really influence meals in the house.



Home made grilled cheese cut into toddler-size pieces. I guess she liked it, she ate a lot!

1 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa July 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

what to feed them is always a problem to me, at least now they tell me what they want to eat.

yung "panganay" ko aba pihikan na ngayon, LOL

Post a Comment

Share |