Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Trouble Sleeping

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just last week a friend asked me if the Twerp cries before she goes to sleep. I said no. We put her to bed where she continues playing a bit, reading her book and then all of a sudden she would lie down asleep instantly. I guess I spoke too soon. Two days ago, she started crying at bedtime. It must be another phase, I hope. 

I tried to follow advise I read about helping your child sleep without having to put her to sleep. It will help her later on especially when she wakes up in the middle of the night. It's been somewhat successful except for the crying episodes the past couple of days. I will help her sleep in the meantime by carrying her as she always wanted. I hope she gets comfort from it. She has been extra clingy and has been crying at the slightest thing. 

4 comments:

Russ July 21, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Some times it is hard to change a habit. They say it takes three days. It is hard on them and just as hard on you. As long as she is not sick you have to keep trying.

Big Hug Shows How Much You Care! July 21, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

hey there I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon mate

jellybelly July 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

@girlie: yup in bed with us for a couple of months now.

@russ: i agree...especially at this age. more patience :)

Post a Comment

Share |