Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Cherishing the Moments

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I just realized, I actually wish that yaya would go on a day off (overnight off actually) more often. Since she took care of my baby a year ago, she's had less that 10 days off, her choice. This weekend she asked to take off overnight again and I was excited. Early morning, Daddy left to go on duty.

So here we are, just the two of us, in front of the computer while typing this post. I love it and I really enjoy every moment with her. She full of new tricks, new words and ways of communicating and really so sweet. Right now, she's feeding me her raisins.

I won't stay here too long. After finishing this post, we will check out the Magic English video I got from Grollier's. Not too long, just 5 minutes as Daddy said strictly no TV or video. I'll do a post on that later.

3 comments:

Russ July 25, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Sounds like someone is awful strict. You can go to far. You all need to be able to do a little not so good for you things. Just don't make a habit out of it.

HiPnCooLMoMMa July 26, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

it's nice to have the kids all by yourself once in a while =)

jellybelly July 26, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

@Russ: yes, not so good things also help you learn :)

@girlie: oo nga sana every week mag day off sya hahaha

Post a Comment

Share |