Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

See you Next Week!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yesterday, we took P to the Philtranco terminal in Megamall. The Philtranco bus takes people to the Clark International Airport. Some flights, fly out of the Philippines in that airport only. He's taking Tiger Air. He's going home to Indonesia to visit his family for a week. He used to say that he doesn't like saying goodbye and he usually just ups and leaves without telling anybody. So everytime he goes on a trip by himself, I don't expect to take him to the airport. But everytime, when he's about to leave he would ask me if I'm not going with him. He would say the taxi might take him round and round Manila, that it's difficult to make the driver understand, etc. He speaks enough Tagalog to make himself understood and he knows his way around Manila. Men really are such babies sometimes :)

Since the Philtranco terminal in Megamall was walking distance from our place, I thought he would go by himself this time. Besides, he had to be there around 6:30 am. We played badminton until midnight the night before and Via was having difficulty sleeping. So I had all of 3 hours sleep. Well, when he picked Via up (who was fast asleep), I thought it was to kiss her goodbye, but no. He was taking her with him so I had to go as well. I guess he's going to miss his baby girl very much.

I don't function well if I don't get 8 hours sleep. Not only do I look tired and haggard, my skin looks dull and I'm obsessive about skincare :) I went through yesterday like a zombie and didn't get any work done.

The Philtranco bus was right on schedule. I guess it goes around stops in the city to pick up passengers. It stayed about 10 minutes at that terminal. Other terminals are in Pasay, Cubao, Bacoor, and Ermita. The bus schedule and other information may be found in this website: http://tourism-philippines.com/philtranco-bus/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share |