Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Via attends a party

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yesterday we attended the first birthday party of my officemate's son. She gave birth a month after I did. The party was held at Valle Verde 2 Clubhouse. A lot of planning really goes into children's parties nowadays. Arrangements have to be made months in advance. We had a lot of fun at Matt's party. It was very well organized with lots of fun stuff for the kids. They had their own tables and their own food. There were a little something for both kids and adults and both enjoyed the party very much.
There was face painting....

At first Via got fussy and didn't want to do it. So I said Mommy first and she watched me get my face painted. When it was her turn, she sat still the whole time.

food catered for the adults and the kids....

lots of giveaways and prizes....

food carts.....


a magic show...

and a kiddie playground....

Via got two prizes from the games. Everyone went home happy.

3 comments:

margheritarocks,  January 11, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Huwow!

spinninglovelydays January 11, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Sounds like a fun day. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

*MrsMartinez* January 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

seeing this post kinda makes me miss my old job! xoxo

Post a Comment

Share |