Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Facebook Connection Update

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I wrote last month that I have been unable to connect to Facebook for almost a month. I thought at first it was a problem with the internet connection. After checking with PLDT though, there was nothing wrong with the connection. Maybe it was a virus! I downloaded Norton antivirus, 30-day free trial. No virus was detected.


I really suspected P blocked facebook to keep me from playing facebook games. He wanted me to play with Via instead. Well, one day last week, my friends Pearl and Becky had lunch at my place. Pearl tinkered with the computer while Becky and I played with Via. Eventually she found that facebook was indeed blocked! My suspicion was confirmed! P did block facebook. There was no one else!

When I told him later that I could connect to facebook again, he had that same blank look on his face. He wouldn't admit it. He was right though. I should spend more time with Via instead of sitting in front of the computer. So now I'm careful to limit playing FB games. I guess P's happy. His ploy worked!

1 comments:

margheritarocks,  November 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Hail to chicken picatta!

Post a Comment

Share |