Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Afternoon at the Park

Monday, November 2, 2009

Last Sunday, November 1 was All Saint's Day. It's a day when Filipinos remember their dead. Although I don't know why it's done on that day because November 2 is All Soul's Day. I don't really observe it anyway. I just said a prayer for my Mom and Dad.

We were cooped up all day at home and I felt the urge to go out. I decided to bring Via to Ortigas Park nearby. P was studying for prelims this coming week. Living in a building, I need to put in extra effort to bring her outdoors to nature. I love Sundays and holidays because Ortigas Center is deserted. It's so peaceful. I put Via in her stroller and went.....stopping along the way to let her touch a tree, leaves of a plant, point out the large guard dogs at Oakwood....

At the park, I took off Via's shoes and let her walk in the grass. At first she didn't like it. It probably felt prickly to her and ticklish. But later on she had fun crawling and rolling around the grass.






3 comments:

margheritarocks,  November 3, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Is that a clip on her hair? Nice touch! Hay naku, she really likes the camera...

EastCoastLife November 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

You would have a hard time catching up with her when she finds the joy of running. haha....

HiPnCooLMoMMa November 11, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

good for the twerp...buti pa sya merong day in a park. keep it up soya, that's a good idea

Post a Comment

Share |