Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Taxi Tale

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ast Monday, P was dying to play badminton. I was exhausted from work. My deal was we go if we can get a taxi. After a few minutes one came along and I flagged it down. As usual, since it was rush hour, the cab driver was choosing passengers. This was an EMP taxi. I usually take taxis owned by companies because they weren't choosy. Apparently, this one is. He rolled down the window and asked where we were going. I said Pasong Tamo in Makati. Without saying anything he just drove off. How rude! Aaaaarrrgghhhh!!! I hate taxi drivers! P said it's not worth it. Let's just have dinner in Robinson's. We'll play some other time.

1 comments:

margheritarocks,  October 28, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

i'm all for dinner!

Post a Comment

Share |