Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Failed to Connect to Facebook

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yet again! I haven't been able to connect to facebook at home for more than two weeks now. Only facebook. Sometimes I get a page load error to other sites but I just refresh and it connects. But never facebook. I thought it might be a virus but I ran the cleaner a few times and came up with nothing.

So I was thinking that maybe P blocked facebook. Could he do that? He's always been nagging me about playing facebook games like Mafia Wars, Farmtown, Restaurant City, etc. instead of spending time with Via. I guess he's right. But...back to the topic. I searched online how to fix the problem (since P doesn't want to help me....he insists nothing's wrong and I'm better off without FB) but couldn't find a solution that works. Help!

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa October 17, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

yikes naka parental control heehee

margheritarocks,  October 19, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

P's the culprit, am sure. How's the LOTS downloadin?

Post a Comment

Share |