Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Any Day Now

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My baby girl is now 10 months. She has six teeth, four upper teeth and two below. She's raring to walk. She has already taken 1 step by herself. It won't be long now. She has met all the milestones at just the right time.

When she was born all my friends said she looked like her Daddy. Daddy has sharp and strong features and very dark. I was more concerned about her being dark since she's a girl. Everybody said not to worry. Babies change their appearances several times before they're a year old. Now at 10 months though, she's showing no signs of changing her looks. She solidly looks like her Daddy. Even her ears look exactly like Daddy's.




We were going down the elevator of our building one day. Daddy was carrying baby. This man told him, she's your lookalike. You look exactly alike! Daddy smiled at the man. Baby also turned her head towards the man and smiled. Side by side they did look exactly alike, both smiling wide with dimples below their eyes.

Her coloring is lightening though. I'm not sure if it's because of the Johnson's Milk Bath that she uses. So when we ran out of the milk bath last week, I bought Nivea's head to toe wash. If she turns dark again, then the milk bath lightened her skin.

Now though I am not that concerned about her skin color anymore. My friends say she has a very nice skin color. It's dark but reddish and she has rosy cheeks. They say her skin color shows her Daddy is of a different nationality. Whatever! It took me a while but I so adore my baby girl now.

1 comments:

margheritarocks,  October 15, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Looks - Daddy; Katakawan - Mummy! :D

Post a Comment

Share |