Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Finally got my Ixus!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

P just got back from visiting his family in Indonesia and look what he got me! Now I don't have to make do with my old Sony digicam or my camera phone.


He also brought me Martabak, a sort pancake-like snack. I first got a taste of it last June when we went to Malang. It's so delicious! You can choose the filling you want like chocolate, cheese, etc. This one is cheese cos I love cheese.



I forgot to take a picture of the martabak. Only the box was left when I remembered :)

3 comments:

bex,  October 30, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

peechur! peechur!

levian November 4, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

i'm interested in seeing some photographs as well. ;)

btw, may i know how do you create your "top entrecard droppers" list ?? i had been trying to find one for quite a while now. but the most i can find is a list that shows 5 at most. :)

bex,  November 20, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Your cam is the best!!!

Post a Comment

Share |