Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Eyesore

Friday, October 3, 2008

A few days ago, an ISO inspection team went around our division inspecting workstations if they conformed to ISO standards. They were impressed at how uncluttered and clean my workstation was until they saw this behind me....



I explained that this side of the building faced the afternoon sun and it was really giving me and my seatmate terrible headaches. We tried asking  maintenance to do something, double blinds or provide darker tint or something. However, they said nothing can be done as there is already tint behind the blinds..blah..blah..blah...

So we did what we could. Bought cartolina to provide some cover. But it wasn't enough so we used whatever was available like foil and scratch paper.

They said they will recommend a more ISO conforming solution. I sure hope so. We're waiting to see if it happens.

3 comments:

Karen & Gerard Zemek October 8, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

That is UGLY! I love the sunshine coming in. Unfortunately, mine is in the middle and the attorney offices are all around the perimeter of the floor so only the attorneys have windows. If I move back from my computer and stretch my neck, I can see out!

Anonymous,  February 19, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous,  February 20, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Post a Comment

Share |