Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Pregnancy Weight Gain

Friday, September 26, 2008

Before I got pregnant I weighed 130 lbs. I'm  5"5 1/2 so my weight is normal for my height. The healthy weight gain during pregnancy is 25-35 lbs. I now weigh 156 lbs. I have only 9 lbs. until the end of my term. Hopefully I won't gain much weight in the next two months.


I'm somewhat becoming obssessed with not gaining too much weight because I'm really worried about shedding it after giving birth. I try to get in some exercise and do a lot of walking so my body will not find it hard to get back to the exercise routine I had before pregnancy.

My friends say I don't look like I've gained any weight except for my big tummy. So I'm wondering where the 26 lbs are. Not all going to the baby I hope otherwise a big baby will be a big problem when I deliver.

I should just concentrate choosing what I eat and exercise as much as I can. I hope that's enough.

5 comments:

Bex September 29, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Am the one gaining weight due to your pregnancy

jellybelly September 29, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

oho....what a convenient excuse :D

HiPnCooLMoMMa September 29, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

walking will do you good...hindi ka mahihirapan manganak

Bex September 30, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

She walks from Shangri-la to Robinson's Galleria.... that's a good start! Mebee you can go walk to my place from Galleria to Kapitolyo?

jellybelly September 30, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

as long as you walk with me bex...why not? ;-)

Post a Comment

Share |