Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Old Friends

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The other day I had lunch with my oldest friend Nono. I met her in third grade and we've been friends ever since. There's something comforting being in her company. It's like whatever comes along in life, it will pass. I look back at everything we have been through-our rebellious teens, peer pressure, teen pregnancy, parents against boyfriends and eventual husbands, troubled marriages, a child with special needs, financial problems, etc.- through it all we've supported each other....and here we are, still surviving.

I may not have a family to speak of but I've been blessed with friends in the truest sense.


We ate at Marvin Agustin's Tentitas. The food was great!
Miss Tilapia...

Twice Cooked Adobo...




Buko Pandan Drink....

Sarap!

1 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa September 6, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

kelan ko kaya makita link ko dito? heehee

Post a Comment

Share |